Steamroller is the bicycle in its simplest form. While it often gets compared to single-speed track bikes, it’s much more than that. Built to excel on crumbling city streets, its beefy tyre clearance makes it a great choice for minimalist commuters as well as dedicated winter commuters who know the havoc road salt wreaks on drivetrains.
As one of the first models we ever produced, Steamroller is truly like a member of the family. And we’re talking about one we actually like, not your weird Uncle Norman who insists on showing you his magic tricks while always finding a way to ruin Christmas.
- Investment cast Surly track dropouts spaced at 120mm
- Mudguard eyelets on the rear and one set of water bottle mounts on the seat tube
- Clearance for 700c x 38mm tyres
- HeadsetDia-Compe CB-2
- HandlebarGusset Beard Bars
- StemGenetic AQ
- GripsGusset File
- SaddleGenetic STV
- SeatpostGenetic Heritage II
- CranksetGenetic Tibia w/42T Track chainring
- Rear Sprockets4Jeri 16t Freewheel
- Bottom BracketGenetic Cromozone
- Brake LeversDia-Compe MX110
- WheelsHalo Aerotrack
- TyresHalo Twin Rail 38c
Surly Sizing guide is attached in the photos.