Please get in touch with a member of the team to discuss the availability of size, build kit, and colour if the option you require is out of stock - 0131 374 5324 / [email protected]
Midnight Special shines on pot-holed, deteriorating pavement and the occasional long stretch of gravel. Its 650b road plus tyres eat up road chatter and absorb all the bumps in the road like the champion it was designed to be.
When it comes to road bikes, we just want to toss a few bananas into our pockets and see where the road takes us. We seek out varied surfaces on our rides and frequently go from pavement to gravel to shittier pavement. Midnight Special allows us to accomplish all of that quite comfortably.
- Higher volume tyres allow better fine tuning of tyre pressure on varying surfaces and create a wider contact patch for increased traction
- Modern road standards like flat-mount disc brakes, 12mm front and rear thru-axles, and a 44mm head tube
- Clearance for 650b x 60mm or 700c x 42mm tyres without mudguards (650b x 50mm or 700c x 38mm with mudguards)
Please note: This bike is UK specc'd by Ison and will differ from the complete bikes as shown on the US Surly site
- Frame100% Surly proprietary 4130 CroMoly, double butted, ED coated
- Fork4130 CroMoly, ED coated, TIG-welded
- HeadsetGusset S2
- HandlebarGenetic Drove Bar
- StemGenetic SLR
- Bar TapeGenetic Classic Cork Tape
- SaddleGenetic STV
- Rear DerailleurSRAM Rival 1x long cage
- Gear LeversSRAM Apex Hydro 1x
- ChainSRAM PC 1110 11s
- CranksetSRAM Rival 1x 42T
- CassetteSRAM PG1130 11s 11-42
- Bottom BracketSRAM GXP
- BrakesSRAM Apex Hydro
- WheelsHalo Vapour MT
- TyresSchwalbe G-One Speed 650x50c
Thanks for considering ProjektRide for your next purchase. All bikes are fully assembled and test rode before leaving our bike shop in Edinburgh. Please allow 5-7 days for bicycle delivery although we aim to post bikes out the same day.
If any purchases are to be made using any cycle to work schemes, please either pop into the shop or get in touch via email/phone to get the ball rolling. If you are not 100% sure with bike sizing, please feel free to contact us to double check.
All bike sales include a free running in service after 6-10 weeks.