Please get in touch with a member of the team to discuss the availability of size, build kit, and colour if the option you require is out of stock - 0131 374 5324 / [email protected]
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Some people hear "bike touring" and immediately think of long-forgotten stretches of highway, small-town oddities, and roadside attractions. Some instantly recall desolate stretches of desert dirt roads or lush green forest trails. With Bridge Club, you can have your dessert and eat it too!
- Ultra-focused on simplicity, it only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist
- Run racks and panniers, framebags, or all of the above
- Disc brake-specific, single position vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Material4130 Chromoly Natch tubing
- ForkDouble-butted tapered fork blades
- Steerer28.6mm (1-1/8")
- Seat Clamp30mm
- Front DerailleurHigh direct mount top-pull (28.6mm)
- BB Shell73mm threaded (1.37 x 24TPI)
Thanks for considering ProjektRide for your next purchase. All bikes are fully assembled and test rode before leaving our bike shop in Edinburgh. Please allow 5-7 days for bicycle delivery although we aim to post bikes out the same day.
If any purchases are to be made using any cycle to work schemes, please either pop into the shop or get in touch via email/phone to get the ball rolling. If you are not 100% sure with bike sizing, please feel free to contact us to double check.
All bike sales include a free running in service after 6-10 weeks.