Why buy a Frog 53?
- Lightweight 20-inch geared kids’ bike that is easy to handle
- Small, easy-to-reach brake levers for better control and improved rider confidence
- Patented Frog cranks for more effortless pedalling, increasing efficiency and comfort
- FrogFit Technology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters for easy gear change
- Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
- Suitable for 5 to 7 years with a recommended inside leg of 50cm-65cm
The 20-inch hybrid Frog 53 kids’ bike is the ideal multi-purpose geared bike, suitable for 5 to 7-year-olds. This premium hybrid children’s bike has a lightweight, sturdy aluminium frame, weighing 8.15kg making the bike easy to manoeuvre on roads, pavements, towpaths and forest trails. It comes with Kenda small block eight tyres for maximum stability and grip, full-length mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame, for transporting school books and sports equipment.
The Frog 53 kids’ bike is equipped with age-specific components, including a quick-release child-specific saddle for the perfect riding position and FrogFit Technology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel and ultraslick cabling making changing gear and undulating rides a breeze. The bike also comes with Tektro brakes with small, easy-to-reach brake levers, which means better control and improved confidence for young riders. And, our patented Frog cranks, for more effortless pedalling, which reduces the distance between the pedals increasing efficiency and comfort for children.
The Frog 53 is designed for longevity and has been optimised to help maximise the lifetime of the bike for a growing child. It offers a lower bracket position to ensure a safer more ergonomic riding experience, which also allows for a greater leg-length range to be accommodated, perfect for growing legs. And the handlebar height can be adjusted within a 40mm range, as a child grows.
If any more information is needed, please don't hesitate to get in touch with one of the team:
Sizing guide: https://www.frogbikes.co.uk/fitting
ProjektRide Bike shop Edinburgh.