- Small, easy-to-reach brake levers for better control and improved rider confidence
- Patented Frog cranks for more effortless pedalling, increasing efficiency and comfort
- Lower bottom bracket to accommodate a greater leg-length ideal for growing kids
- Handlebar height can be adjusted within a range of 40mm as the young rider grows
- Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
- Suitable for 4 to 6 years with a recommended inside leg of 43cm-59cm
The first pedal Frog 47 kids’ bike is a great value 18-inch bike for 4 to 6-year-olds and is perfect for transitioning from a balance bike to pedals. This premium first-pedal children’s bike has a lightweight, sturdy aluminium frame, weighing just 6.75kg making the bike easy to manoeuvre and easy for parents to carry.
The Frog 47 kids’ bike is equipped with high-spec age-specific components, designed for comfort and longevity, including a quick-release child-sized saddle for the perfect riding experience, and Tektro brakes with small, easy-to-reach brake levers, which means better control and improved confidence for young riders. It also comes with Kenda small block eight tyres for maximum stability and grip and our patented Frog cranks, for more effortless pedalling, which reduces the distance between the pedals increasing efficiency and comfort for children.
The Frog 47 kids’ bike has been optimised to help maximise the lifetime of the bike for a growing child. It offers a lower bracket position to ensure a safer more ergonomic riding experience, which also allows for a greater leg-length range to be accommodated, perfect for growing legs. And the handlebar height can be adjusted within a 40mm range, as a child grows.
Sizing guide: https://www.frogbikes.co.uk/fitting
If any more information is needed, please don't hesitate to get in touch with one of the team:
ProjektRide Bike shop Edinburgh.