The Passport bikepacking bag has been designed to neatly fit into the main triangle of your bike. This enables you to store heavy items within easy reach. They are lightweight, aerodynamic and feature packed. These durable frame bags are easily secured to your frame using the Velcro straps.
The bags come in 3 different sizes to suit most sizes of frame from small mountain bikes up to barn door sized gravel bikes.
Having heavy items stored in the main front triangle means the bike is more balanced which results in better handling and a more comfortable ride. The bags use a heavy-duty water-resistant material. Therefore all your luggage safe, secure and dry while out on your adventure. These bags are perfect for use on a multitude of bikes and riding styles.
PASSPORT BIKEPACKING BICYCLE FRAME BAGS SPECIFICATIONS:
- Water resistant nylon side panels
- Tarpaulin top and bottom main body material aids durability
- Water resistant side zipper
- Hi-Viz yellow internal to easily find items
- Internal storage organisation
- 3M Reflective logo for added safety.
ADVNTR.cc gave the Passport Bikepacking Range 9/10, describing the range as "PERFORMANCE BEYOND THE ASKING PRICE" link to the review here
Offroad.cc described the frame bag as "Solid frame bag that will start you off nicely in the bikepacking world" link to the review here
- VolumeSmall 2.1L, Medium 3.3L, Large 4.8L
- Material210D Nylon sides panels with 500D Tarpaulin body
- DimensionsSmall: 38 x 4.5 x 12.5cm, Medium: 45 x 5.5 x 13.5cm, Large: 51 x 5.5 x 17cm