Please get in touch with a member of the team to discuss the availability of size, build kit, and colour if the option you require is out of stock - 0131 374 5324 / email@example.com
Disc Trucker enjoys the same reputation as Long Haul Trucker: It’s one of the best-riding and most value-packed drop bar touring bikes out there. Sometimes, however, a combination of load, climate, and terrain demands a bit more braking performance than a standard rim-brake LHT can provide.
That’s where the newly redesigned Disc Trucker comes in. Packing reliable stopping power and a horde of useful mounting points, shortened chainstays up the Disc Trucker’s stiffness and maneuverability around corners. Add in improved fit and handling under load, plus captured thru-axles for tool-free removal and installation, and the Disc Trucker is ready to help you meet — or dodge — your daily obligations.
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position on those long hauls
- Flat-mount disc brake mounts
- Frame sizes 42–56cm are available for 26” diameter wheels, while frame sizes 56–64cm are available for 700c diameter wheels
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards