Please get in touch with a member of the team to discuss the availability of size, build kit, and colour if the option you require is out of stock - 0131 374 5324 / [email protected]
Disc Trucker enjoys the same reputation as Long Haul Trucker: It’s one of the best-riding and most value-packed drop bar touring bikes out there. Sometimes, however, a combination of load, climate, and terrain demands a bit more braking performance than a standard rim-brake LHT can provide.
That’s where the newly redesigned Disc Trucker comes in. Packing reliable stopping power and a horde of useful mounting points, shortened chainstays up the Disc Trucker’s stiffness and maneuverability around corners. Add in improved fit and handling under load, plus captured thru-axles for tool-free removal and installation, and the Disc Trucker is ready to help you meet — or dodge — your daily obligations.
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position on those long hauls
- Flat-mount disc brake mounts
- Frame sizes 42–56cm are available for 26” diameter wheels, while frame sizes 56–64cm are available for 700c diameter wheels
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards
Thanks for considering ProjektRide for your next purchase. All bikes are fully assembled and test rode before leaving our bike shop in Edinburgh. Please allow 5-7 days for bicycle delivery although we aim to post bikes out the same day.
If any purchases are to be made using any cycle to work schemes, please either pop into the shop or get in touch via email/phone to get the ball rolling. If you are not 100% sure with bike sizing, please feel free to contact us to double check.
All bike sales include a free running in service after 6-10 weeks.