Fuji Sportif 2.3 Road Bike
The Sportif 2.3 is ideal for endurance rides, sportif races and charity events while also providing exceptional comfort, reliability and style for fitness cycles and casual outings. It features a lightweight and strong aluminium frame that's elegant, agile and responsive. Plus, Fuji has equipped this superb value for money bike with a Shimano Claris 2x8-Speed drivetrain, powerful caliper rim brakes and Alex alloy wheels wrapped in Vittoria Zaffiro V tyres.
FAST, AGILE AND VERSATILE ROAD CYCLING PERFORMANCE
The Sportif is designed for versatility and performance. Taking geometry cues from our top-level endurance bike, the Gran Fondo, the Sportif's longer wheelbase and taller headtube position the rider efficiently to reduce arm fatigue and back strain while on the road. Endurance geometry, road-compliant seatstays and smart specs make the Sportif the perfect bike for local group rides, long centuries or your next charity ride.
COMFORTABLE, ENJOYABLE AND RELIABLE ENDURANCE BIKE
Roaming the road has never been more comfortable or enjoyable than on this fantastic Fuji endurance bike. Equipped with performance prolonging geometry and designed to reduce fatigue and stress on your arms and back when clocking the miles, this aluminium-framed steed gives a fantastic experience from start to finish. Balanced on fast-rolling Vera Corsa wheels and spurred on with a superb Shimano drivetrain, it makes full use of its top-class components to keep you spinning all day long.
FUJI A2-SL ALUMINIUM FRAME
Fuji's mid-level aluminium and most widely used frame material which has a double butted profile in the frame tubes that reduces material in low stress areas and creates a lightweight frame that is extremely durable.
FLEXIBLE AND COMFORTABLE WAVE SEATSTAYS
Wave seatstays disrupt and diffuse road vibration and provide a slight vertical flex increasing your comfort on the bike and smoothing out your ride.
FUJI ENDURANCE GEOMETRY
Fuji models with endurance geometry feature a taller headtube and longer chainstays that put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability. Models with endurance geometry still provide a fast and spirited ride but without the discomfort of an aggressive race posture.
- Frame: A2-SL alloy, threaded bottom bracket
- Fork: A1 alloy legs, alloy steerer
- Stem: Fuji, forged aluminium, +/-6°
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Shifters: Shimano Claris Dual Control, 2 x 8-speed
- Brake System: Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach - rim brakes
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T
- Crankset: FSA Tempo, 50/34T
- Chain: KMC HV700
- Wheels: Alex alloy rims, Formula hubs, 28/32H
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro V, 700 x 30c, 26tpi
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport, steel rail
- Seatpost: Fuji, alloy, 27.2mm
- Internal Cable Routing: Cables are routed inside the frames tubes for improved aerodynamics, longer cable life and a clean aesthetic.
- Rack Mounts: Strategically placed braze-ons are ready to accept most aftermarket racks, further increasing the utility of your bike.
- Fender Mounts: Frame and forks are configured to accept most aftermarket fenders turning your bike into an all weather machine.
- Colour: Red
- Frame Size: 56cm (22"), 58cm (22.75"), 52cm (20.5"), 54cm (21"), 61cm (24"), 49.5cm (19.5")
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 18 Speed
- Material: Aluminium