32c tyres means excellent stability and grip whatever the surface and the frame and fork both have mounting points for mudguards, racks and water bottles.
The 2021 version has gone 1x - giving the rider a range of gears to get up any hill - but keeping the weight down.
This version has cable pull disc brakes ensuring that whatever the conditions you stop quickly!
• aluminium frame
• steel fork wit fender & rack mounts
• 1 1/8 headset
• 31.8mm alloy a-head stem
• alloy riser bars (580mm wide)
• Shifters: A3 -TW00 8-Speed
• Rear Derailleur: A3 - TW00 8 Speed
• Prowheel crank (170mm long)
• Cassette: Shimano HG200-8 (11-32T)
• Neco square taper sealed bottom bracket
• 27.2mm alloy seat post
• 700x32C Tan-wall tyres
• alloy platform pedals
• BLB Curve saddle
• front & rear mechanical disc brakes
• 26lbs (small)
If any more information is needed, please don't hesitate to get in touch with one of the team:
ProjektRide Bike shop Edinburgh.